dJAX Native Ads
Native advertising is a form of online advertising that matches the feed ads with site content. For example, an advertiser wants to brand their product, the form feed ads will reach the user with matching content of the site. So the ads will match with the whole page and reach the user and make more revenue to the publisher.
dJAX Native Ads assist to deliver the native form of advertising in the below method.
It is one type of ad unit that match the ads with normal page content. The content of the ads will feed from the advertiser site or their own content to brand the product. This ad unit has an option to add their own creative or either they can feed their ads from advertisers site. Once this ad deliver in the publisher site, the advertisers add will match with publisher site content.
Custom Content Unit
It is one type of native ad unit to deliver the ads with custom css class as per publisher needs. These types of ads will highlight in the page content and reach the end user. Here no need to use default page content class to deliver the ads. Have an option to create our own custom CSS to attract the end users.
In-Ad (IAB Standard)
IAB Standard Ads with native elements follow the same specific labeling requirements as all IAB Standard Ads. The ad unit content must be clearly distinguishable from normal webpage content (i.e., ad unit must have clearly defined borders and not be confused with normal page content).
This is one of the interactive ad formats to brand the advertisers ads through publisher website and this ads is part of the content of the site which is delivered in a widget. It is generally recognizable by words like "You might also like" or "You might like", “Elsewhere from around the web" or "From around the web", "You may have missed", or "Recommended for you."
- Once this plugin integrated with Revive Adserver, advertiser ads are delivered in publisher site with site matching content.
- Have an option to create banner with advertisers site through website url, then the site logo and some of the content are feed from the advertiser site.
- Have an option to add advertisers custom logo or brand image, title and content as per their need. Here we can choose any one of the above option to create advertisers banners.
- Once the above action performed, the ads will deliver in publisher site in a different way.
- Once the ads are delivered in the publishers site, all the statistical datas are stored in the revive adserver database.